- Feb 19 Fr. Tom's 4-week Lenten Series: Gospel of John
- 10 AM and repeated at 7 PM (room 308)
- Feb 28 Appreciation Dinner (6:30 PM) for all who serve in a parish ministry, or give time and talent at home, family or community.
- To register - call the parish office or email Ginger at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, Feb. 23
- Babysitting available by contacting Rene at 893-3437
- Bring a non-disposable place setting for each member of your family attending.
- Mar 7 St. Patrick's Day Dinner (6:30 PM)
- see Bulletin for complete information
- $20 per person, contact John Shannon 728-7566
- Mar 8 Altar Server Training - Training in the church for new altar servers. This ministry is open to all 3rd-12th graders. For more info, contact Todd Gardner at 656-1159 or Fr. Tom Dillon at 893-1837.
- Mar 26-28 Spring Garage Sale - Donations will be accepted from Monday, March 23 until Wednesday, March 25 at noon. The sale is Thursday, March 26 and Friday, March 27 from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday, March 28 from 8 am until noon. Volunteers needed for all days. Teens earn service hours. For more info, call Jo-Ann Connors at 363-3452 or Marie-Francoise Lovasz at 445-2826. Check
If you have news on events at Good Shepherd Parish, please e-mail Dee Lopez at email@example.com your photographs and stories.
If you're looking to get involved at Good Shepherd, be sure to check out our latest calendar of events. For expanded descriptions, refer to a recent bulletin.
4665 Thomasville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Saturday Vigil, 5:30 PM
Sabado, Misa en Espanol, 7:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM,
10:15 AM, 12:00 noon, 6:00 PM
Mon – Fri 6:45 AM (Sep-May)
Mon – Sat 9:00 AM
Wed 7:00 PM
Saturday, 9:45 AM and 4:00-5:00 PM.
Also by appointment