- 40 Days for Life -
You are invited to join other Christians for 40 Days of prayer (March 5 - April 13) and fasting for an end to abortion. Also, you are invited to stand and peacefully pray during a 40-day vigil in the public right-of-way outside North Florida Women's health & Counseling Services at 1345 Cross Creek Circle, and to help spread the word about this community outreach. For more info, or to volunteer to help, contact 40daysforlife.com/Tallahassee or text/call Kathleen at 850-570-6901.
- Mar 13 Lenten Divine Mercy Lenten Video Series continues (every Thurs. to Apr 10)
- Mar 14 Lenten Soup, Stations, Adoration (begin at 6:30PM)
- Mar 15 - The Evangelization Core Community presents "Be Ye Fishers of Men" 9:45AM-11:45AM (includes video by Fr. Robert Barron) + free breakfast and discuss "Our Faith in Action. Babysitting available: call Rene Frydrychowski at 345-0453 by Mar 11th.
- Mar 19 Death Penalty Vigil for Robert Lavern Henry (and his victims and their families) and to pray for an end to the death penalty will be held in the Chapel from 1-2 PM. See Bulletin for more information. Mr. Henry is scheduled to be executed March 20 at 6PM.
- Mar 27 Fr. Tom begins a 3-part series: "Historical Development of the Church" at 7:00 PM in the Church. See Bulletin for more information.
- Mar 29-30 - Women's CRHP Weekend - for more info, call Cheryl Ennis at 941-504-5359 or email@example.com.
- Apr 5-6 - Men's CRHP Weekend - for more info, call Marvin Naiman at 850-509-6107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have news on events at Good Shepherd Parish, please e-mail Dee Lopez at email@example.com your photographs and stories.
If you're looking to get involved at Good Shepherd, be sure to check out our latest calendar of events. For expanded descriptions, refer to a recent bulletin.
4665 Thomasville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Saturday Vigil, 5:30 PM
Sabado, Misa en Espanol, 7:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM,
10:15 AM, 12:00 noon, 6:00 PM
Mon – Fri 6:45 AM (Sep-May)
Mon – Sat 9:00 AM
Wed 7:00 PM
Saturday, 9:45 AM and 4:00-5:00 PM.
Also by appointment