- Sept 7 -Altar Server Training 1:15 PM
THIS CLASS WILL BE REPEATED ON SEPT 14 (need only attend 1 class) - Mandatory training in the Church for all current altar servers and
new altar servers. This ministry is open to all 3rd-12th graders. For more information, contact Todd Gardner at 656-1159
or Fr. Tom Dillon at 893-1837.
- Sept 8 & 9 - Pillar: A Journey Through the Catechism - PART 1: The Creed begins. MM class - 9:45am; MN/TN classes - 7:00 pm. This is a 12 week - 2 hour per week class (1 hr - video and 1 hr - group discussion)
Contact: Dee Lopez at 85-212-6715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept 12 - WINGS Wine Tasting & Silent Auction
WINGS will host its 9th Annual Wine Tasting & Silent Auction in the Community Center. Sorry fellas, but this is a "ladies only" night of food, wine, friends, and a fun silent auction loaded with great deals. Tickets will be sold after all Masses on August 23rd and 24th.
Contact: Robin Stanford at 893-5205 or email@example.com
- Sept 14 -Altar Server Training 1:15 PM
THIS IS A REPEAT OF CLASS ON SEPT 7 (need only attend 1 class) - Mandatory training in the Church for all current altar servers and new altar servers. This ministry is open to all 3rd-12th graders. For more information, contact Todd Gardner at 656-1159 or Fr. Tom Dillon at 893-1837.
- Sept 15 - The Daniel PlanI 40 a Days to a Healthier Life classes begin 7-8:30 PM. This six-week class
will be facilitated by Jane Springer, Certified Life and Wellness Coach and Jeri Winkleblack, M.P.S. Please
contact Jane Springer 510-0173 to reserve your spot.
If you have news on events at Good Shepherd Parish, please e-mail Dee Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org your photographs and stories.
If you're looking to get involved at Good Shepherd, be sure to check out our latest calendar of events. For expanded descriptions, refer to a recent bulletin.
4665 Thomasville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Saturday Vigil, 5:30 PM
Sabado, Misa en Espanol, 7:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM,
10:15 AM, 12:00 noon, 6:00 PM
Mon – Fri 6:45 AM (Sep-May)
Mon – Sat 9:00 AM
Wed 7:00 PM
Saturday, 9:45 AM and 4:00-5:00 PM.
Also by appointment